Silicon carbide rods are widely used in various high-temperature electric furnaces and other electric heating equipment in the industries of magnetic materials, powder metallurgy, ceramics, glass, metallurgy and machinery.
High temperature laboratory furnaces
- Creep testing, MOR and DTA
- General purpose box and tube furnaces
- Thermal Conductivity
- Thermal Expansion
- Flammability Testing
- Modulus of Rupture Testing
- Infrared Spectometry
Melting and holding furnace
used in industrial die casting operations for non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, magnesium, and zinc. Melting and holding furnaces are classified into various types based on the desired production rate, scrap aluminum material, batch size, and operating methods.
Float Glass (Tin Bath)
Batch and continuous furnaces
- Alumina ceramics
- Electronics components
- Tin oxide electrodes
- Luminous powders
- Powder metal sintering
Melting and holding of non ferrous metals
- Crucible or reverberatory
- Immersion heater
- Spark Plugs
- Space Shuttle Tiles
- Graphite Shapes
- Phosphorescent Powders
- Production of carbon-based products as for example brake pads, fibres etc.
- Soft and hard ferrite production
- Dental ceramics manufacturing
- Zirconia-based products manufacturing
- Technical ceramics production.