1200℃ Max high temperature electric muffle furnace
SS-12N Muffle Furnace uses Resistance wire as heating elements, which can be used up to 1200℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory.
It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
1200℃ muffle furnace features
- Operation Temperature: 1100℃ (1200℃ for short time).
- Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
- Heavy-duty double-layer structure with cooling fan. The lower temperature in outside case.
- PID automatic control via the current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
- Power control with 51 segments programmable
1200℃ muffle furnace description
|Max. temperature||1200℃ (<2 hour)|
|Standard Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate, and dwell time.|
● Built-in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & SSoken Thermocouple SSoken protection.
● Over-temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without the attendant
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature Uniformity||±5℃ over 120mm @ 1200℃|
±3℃ over 80mm @ 1100℃
|Heating rate||0-20℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||K type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||Fe-Cr-Al-Mo wire for Muffle Furnace 1200 degree|
|Furnace Chamber||Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Furnace structure||Double-layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Furnace door||● Power cutting off when furnace door open|
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty for this Muffle Furnace 1200C with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
- The cooling rate for this Muffle Furnace 1200 type shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.
- Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessarysafety controls and supervision.
- Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
- Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
1200℃ max muffle furnace standard size:
|Type||Max.Temperature(℃)||Furnace Chamber Size(mm)|
(Width x Height x Depth)
|SS-12N-1||1200||100 × 100 × 100||1||0.8|
|SS-12N-2||1200||120 × 120 × 130||2||1.5|
|SS-12N-3||1200||150 × 150 × 150||3||2|
|SS-12N-5||1200||150 × 150 × 200||5||3|
|SS-12N-8||1200||200 × 200 × 200||8||3.5|
|SS-12N-12||1200||200 × 200 × 300||12||5|
|SS-12N-27||1200||300 × 300 × 300||27||8|
|SS-12N-36||1200||300 × 300 × 400||36||10|
|SS-12N-64||1200||400 × 400 × 400||64||15|
|SS-12N-125||1200||500 × 500 × 500||125||25|
|SS-12N-216||1200||600 × 600 × 600||216||36|
|SS-12N-512||1200||800 × 800 × 800||512||64|
|SS-12N-729||1200||900 × 900 × 900||729||81|
|SS-12N-1000||1200||1000 × 1000 × 1000||1000||100|
Note:Special size for this muffle furnace 1200℃ is customized.